We are back in Bridgetown and hopefully you have met up with Pete are now in Linari.
No news of any significance here, except the great Eagles win (which you already know about) and the fact that Morag is becoming a serious problem while we are away. Sue our neighbour is having to attend to her every need or else she bellows until the whole valley can hear her.
Jim,I just thought I say how good ti was that you ran out of phone cred just as we were off to the Eagles game and helen said "quick we need to get to a newsagent as Jim's used all his phone cred".So I slip $50 big ones to pay for it and when i next text Jim he gets stuck into me for too many messages!!!Thats gratitude for you. By the way,Dockers beat Collingwood at the G and the Wizz kicked 6 big ones to be bog.
Jimmy, I don't know what is happening to this blog but when I type my comments they never seem to get thro'.Have you got some sort of diversion happening where anything from Donny gets trashed? Anyway,I just wanted to say that it was my $50 big ones that re-established your phone cred so I thought that might entitle me to some sms's what do you reckon?
if Jimmy can't blog I guess I will on his behalf....peter and jimmy arrived in the village on Sunday and settled in on Monday but thats all i know.based on a quick sms from Jim he was happy and eating well....I am sure Peter had something to do with the food...thanks Pete.Apart from that I am like Manuel "i know nothing". Hope Jimmy blogs soon.
This isn't exactly a comment but James can I have your email address. I only have your Australian one and it looks like the mobile's out of action until I hit Europe! However I did access the backlog, I love you too!
8 comments:
I hope it was delicious as I made it out to be!
Sorry, as delicious, as delicious.
Hi Jim,
We are back in Bridgetown and hopefully you have met up with Pete are now in Linari.
No news of any significance here, except the great Eagles win (which you already know about) and the fact that Morag is becoming a serious problem while we are away. Sue our neighbour is having to attend to her every need or else she bellows until the whole valley can hear her.
Jim,I just thought I say how good ti was that you ran out of phone cred just as we were off to the Eagles game and helen said "quick we need to get to a newsagent as Jim's used all his phone cred".So I slip $50 big ones to pay for it and when i next text Jim he gets stuck into me for too many messages!!!Thats gratitude for you.
By the way,Dockers beat Collingwood at the G and the Wizz kicked 6 big ones to be bog.
Jimmy,
I don't know what is happening to this blog but when I type my comments they never seem to get thro'.Have you got some sort of diversion happening where anything from Donny gets trashed?
Anyway,I just wanted to say that it was my $50 big ones that re-established your phone cred so I thought that might entitle me to some sms's what do you reckon?
big donny
if Jimmy can't blog I guess I will on his behalf....peter and jimmy arrived in the village on Sunday and settled in on Monday but thats all i know.based on a quick sms from Jim he was happy and eating well....I am sure Peter had something to do with the food...thanks Pete.Apart from that I am like Manuel "i know nothing".
Hope Jimmy blogs soon.
Donny
This isn't exactly a comment but James can I have your email address. I only have your Australian one and it looks like the mobile's out of action until I hit Europe! However I did access the backlog, I love you too!
haha, hey guys in my comment section:)
thanks for the credit, donny
Post a Comment