Yep, i am the best driver the right hand side of the road has ever seen!
There was a thunderstorm yesterday, thankfully, snapping a two week string of bloody hot days.
We have taught Devon and Junior the great australian measurement - the shitload.
They are teaching me some dance moves!
go read up on liz at www.daytripperstravelblog.blogspot.com
...
perdona il mio italiano, siamo australiano.
Tuesday, July 25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jim,
Keep blogging I can't get enough of the cultural exchanges....just imagine what those young Carribean boys will say when they get back home....they will probably get thumped.Still,I think you should try to enlighten some of the musicians too.Your home town has just been labled "dullsville" again by some tourist body.Thats just not true and I expect you to tell everyone over there about Coup's sleeping habits and Tom's trumpet playing etc,etc.
Post a Comment