James this is Eric(Jack Th' to my friends)Ripper speaking from the big house on the hill in west Perth. I can fully understand your reluctance to join the ranks of the permanently employed but this State needs you!When you get back to WA and the mob at Euro Foods,just think about the taxes you will pay to build roads,hospitals and pay the old bill. Keep your chin up son and keep an eye out for my bloody moustache...it fell off my face somewhere along Fleet Street London when I was on one of those taxpayer funded trips.
1 comment:
James this is Eric(Jack Th' to my friends)Ripper speaking from the big house on the hill in west Perth.
I can fully understand your reluctance to join the ranks of the permanently employed but this State needs you!When you get back to WA and the mob at Euro Foods,just think about the taxes you will pay to build roads,hospitals and pay the old bill.
Keep your chin up son and keep an eye out for my bloody moustache...it fell off my face somewhere along Fleet Street London when I was on one of those taxpayer funded trips.
Pip Pip old boy,
Eric
Post a Comment