that means i am also on a computer with the internet!
other news so far:
watched Zodiac, 3 hour cinema experience #2. it was crap
i have to go.
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Jimmy,your sister is on her way and I expect you to be at the Heathrow checkout with a sign around your neck saying "welcome to England Bon".Moreover,you would win some serious cred if you had a trolley and helped her with her bloody heavy bags.But hey,lets be realistic,shit happens,you are now in full time employment and can't get time off.So Bon will struggle into the CBD wishing Morag was available to tote her bags.Bon the big black one is bored witless so I could send her over to act as the biggest guard dog in the UK!
the "eagle" landed at 1.30pm my time today so everything is going to plan,if you just back the bus up to gate 21 and wait for further instructions you will be briefed in a few moments.
Coup, I know you are studying for an exam and you should be congratulated on this commendable endevour but can you please check your mailbox and phone me if the passport arrives so I can work out some way of getting it over to Jimbo.My contact number is 0419 925 851.At the moment Immigration has got the lad holed up in an off shore detention centre somewhwere off the coast of Portugal and I'd like to get the EU doc to him asap.
Cheers Coup
PS if the exam goes ok u might get an invite to the big gig on the 29th.
I had no idea how difficult it was going to be moving all your stuff back down south.BT looks like a permanent 'garage sale' so i am thinking of opening a home based business for Len so she can hopefully start to make some money. Pat and Morag are into some riske movements in the bottom paddock so it should be quite entertaining for the customers. Hope you are all well.
Plans in motion and on track. Thinking cow rides are a party game that cant be beaten. Maybe if we can teach Murphy to lead Morag around on a lead with a bell on both their necks while Don follows yodelling and dancing to the sound of music it may just be the best party ever.
I have organised for the Dalai Lama to be guest speaker. I believe he will be focusing on appropriate use of comments on blog paages.
Thank you for subscribing to the BIG BROTHER FAN CLUB. Your nomination for PRESIDENT has been accepted.
Latest update: 9 JUNE 2007
Andrew wins friday night games again. Takes Jamie into rewards room. Emma continues to bitch about anyone and everyone. Thinks Rachels clothes are ugly
if you get this in Oxford,please take James to the nearest computer shop and let him buy a fu#*ing laptop.The UK credit card security agency phoned us twice last night to see if we were aware someone had used(or was trying to use) our visa card to buy a PC.No probs with that except the calls came thro'at 2am and again at 3am.So much for time differences!Helen finally approved the transaction at 9 am this morning.Can someone tell those bloody Poms that we are in a different time zone.
10 comments:
Jimmy,your sister is on her way and I expect you to be at the Heathrow checkout with a sign around your neck saying "welcome to England Bon".Moreover,you would win some serious cred if you had a trolley and helped her with her bloody heavy bags.But hey,lets be realistic,shit happens,you are now in full time employment and can't get time off.So Bon will struggle into the CBD wishing Morag was available to tote her bags.Bon the big black one is bored witless so I could send her over to act as the biggest guard dog in the UK!
Take care u2
Donny
James,
the "eagle" landed at 1.30pm my time today so everything is going to plan,if you just back the bus up to gate 21 and wait for further instructions you will be briefed in a few moments.
cheers
Emilio Bagdadis
Hi Jo,
just a quick note to start the ball rolling for the 29th....what about these job allocations-
Graeme-booze
Mobile accomodation-James/Liz
Beach accomodation-Donny
Fancy Dress-Batman
Entertainment-Anne
Music-James
Surfcat/canoooo-Donny
Food-Len
Massages-Jen/Barb
Sunburn Treatment-the Pommie guy
Security-Murphy
Smoothing the neighbours-Jo
I think thats not too bad for a start,what do you think Jo?
Morag
Coup,
I know you are studying for an exam and you should be congratulated on this commendable endevour but can you please check your mailbox and phone me if the passport arrives so I can work out some way of getting it over to Jimbo.My contact number is 0419 925 851.At the moment Immigration has got the lad holed up in an off shore detention centre somewhwere off the coast of Portugal and I'd like to get the EU doc to him asap.
Cheers Coup
PS if the exam goes ok u might get an invite to the big gig on the 29th.
Donny
Bon,
I had no idea how difficult it was going to be moving all your stuff back down south.BT looks like a permanent 'garage sale' so i am thinking of opening a home based business for Len so she can hopefully start to make some money.
Pat and Morag are into some riske movements in the bottom paddock so it should be quite entertaining for the customers.
Hope you are all well.
Morag's shepherd
Morag
Plans in motion and on track. Thinking cow rides are a party game that cant be beaten. Maybe if we can teach Murphy to lead Morag around on a lead with a bell on both their necks while Don follows yodelling and dancing to the sound of music it may just be the best party ever.
I have organised for the Dalai Lama to be guest speaker. I believe he will be focusing on appropriate use of comments on blog paages.
Jo
Dear BRONWYN
Thank you for subscribing to the BIG BROTHER FAN CLUB. Your nomination for PRESIDENT has been accepted.
Latest update: 9 JUNE 2007
Andrew wins friday night games again. Takes Jamie into rewards room. Emma continues to bitch about anyone and everyone. Thinks Rachels clothes are ugly
Stay tuned for eviction info coming soon....
GRETEL
Bon,
if you get this in Oxford,please take James to the nearest computer shop and let him buy a fu#*ing laptop.The UK credit card security agency phoned us twice last night to see if we were aware someone had used(or was trying to use) our visa card to buy a PC.No probs with that except the calls came thro'at 2am and again at 3am.So much for time differences!Helen finally approved the transaction at 9 am this morning.Can someone tell those bloody Poms that we are in a different time zone.
Tired old Donny
Bon & James,
ran into Claire and Elizabeth at the Barking Cow (Morag's watering hole) and both pass on their kind regards,
Bad Giles
Mum / Dad
I think the credit card company will be in touch again shortly with more suspicious activity on my credit card...
I did some serious damage this afternoon buying a three piece suit. But what can I say, I'm investing in my future job prospects!!
Bron
Post a Comment